- Prep time
- 20-25 minutes
- Cook time
- 2-4 servings
You can't go wrong with chicken, bacon and blue cheese, especially when they're all stuffed in an avocado!
- 8 ounces grilled chicken breast
- 2 slices cooked bacon
- 3 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Champagne vinegar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 handful baby spinach
- 1 avocado
- ¼ cup blue cheese crumbles
- 3 cherry tomatoes, halved
Dice cooked chicken breast and crispy bacon; set aside.
Whisk together olive oil, vinegar and salt, then toss with baby spinach.
Peel, seed and halve avocado.
Place dressed spinach onto plate, then top with avocado halves. Fill avocados with diced chicken, crumbled bacon, blue cheese and tomato halves.