- Prep time
- 15 minutes
- Cook time
- 4 servings
Sweet strawberries, peppery arugula and fresh asparagus combine perfectly in this easy and elegant salad.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound strawberries, sliced
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 6 spears asparagus, shaved
- ½ medium red onion, julienned
- ½ cup cotija cheese, crumbled
- Salt and pepper to taste
Whisk together lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil to create dressing.
Combine strawberries, arugula, asparagus, red onion and cheese in a large work bowl. Add dressing and season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.