- Prep time
- 5 minutes PT5M
- Cook time
- 10 minutes PT10M
- 1 cup
Add this simple yet flavorful dip to your repertoire of easy and elegant hors d'oeuvres.
- 1 baguette, cut into ½-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 5 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon honey, plus more for garnish
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 pinch salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup pomegranate arils
Preheat oven to 350°F.
To make the crostini, brush baguette slices with olive oil, then season with salt and pepper. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown, but not completely dried out.
For the dip, whip the goat cheese and cream cheese together in a mixer or using a hand blender until light and fluffy, about 1 minute. Add honey, lemon zest, salt and pepper and whip for another 30 seconds. Gently fold in half of the pomegranate arils.
Transfer dip to a serving dish, then garnish with remaining pomegranate arils and drizzle with honey. Serve with crostini.