- Prep time
- 10 minutes PT10M
- Cook time
- N/A PT0
- 4½ cups
This sweet, creamy cocktail makes a delicious DIY gift. Simply pour in individual jars or bottles and decorate as desired!
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 ounces)
- 1½ cups Irish whiskey
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend on high for about 30 seconds.
Store in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 2 months. Shake well before serving.
For a tasty alternative, try substituting maple whiskey for Irish whiskey and 7 ounces Nestlé Dulce de Leche for half the sweetened condensed milk.