- Prep time
- 20 minutes
- Cook time
- Approximately 3 cups
A touch of citrus complements the rich, savory flavors of this tasty tapenade.
- 1 cup finely chopped green olives
- 1 cup finely chopped Kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped anchovy fillets
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped capers
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped roasted garlic
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 1½ teaspoons orange zest
- 4-6 ounces olive oil
Combine all ingredients and mix well. Allow flavors to marry for at least 1 hour before serving.
Serve with fresh bread or crostini.