- Prep time
- 10 minutes
- Cook time
- 6-8 minutes
- 2-4 servings
Make your own gourmet pizza in a snap with leftover glazed chicken and vegetables, and our kitchen's homemade pizza dough.
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- ½ tablespoon chopped rosemary
- ½ tablespoon chopped oregano
- ½ tablespoon chopped thyme
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ball Nugget Markets Homemade Pizza Dough
- ½ cup flour
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 cup picked glazed chicken thighs (leftover)
- 1 cup roasted vegetables (leftover)
- 4 tablespoons hot honey
Combine ¼ cup olive oil with herbs, garlic and salt and mix well.
Place a cast iron skillet or pizza stone in the oven and heat to 425°F.
Divide the pizza dough into 2 equal balls. Roll and stretch each ball into an 8-inch round on a well-floured surface. Spread the herb and oil mixture onto each pizza leaving 1 inch around the edge. Top with spinach, chicken and roasted vegetables.
If using a skillet, coat the bottom with 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil per pizza. Carefully slide pizzas onto the hot cast iron skillet or pizza stone. Bake 6-8 minutes, until crust is golden brown and toppings are caramelized.
Drizzle with hot honey before serving.